Locking pliers, Mole Grips, Vise-Grips: the professional in versatility in your toolbox.
Their clamping mechanism is what makes them unique: the locking pliers. Despite individual differences, locking pliers securely hold what needs to be clamped. They can be used with an intricate lever mechanism as a "third hand" to secure and stabilize workpieces in the desired position. The pliers as just as easy to release as they are to lock: simply pull on the release lever and the pliers will release the workpiece.
Bollmann Locking Pliers: always the right solution.
With Bollmann, there are no "single" locking pliers. We manufacture different designs and versions for all applications. Because our objective is to secure the most diverse objects such as sheet metals, pipes, automotive parts, workpieces to weld, and much more.
Bollmann quality means:
- Made in Germany.
- Manufacturing according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
- Chrome vanadium steel with the highest carbon content, forged at 1,200°C and hardened to 47–49 Rockwell to be tear-resistant.
- Jaw and plier body undetachably welded together via the original Bollmann method.
- Single-handed operation through a quick-release lever with clamping protection even under high tension.
- A knurled screw with a fine thread, mounted without clearance, that is wear-resistant and has an extra-hard surface.
- A plier body made of high-strength fine-grained steel that remains stable even under maximum loads.
- Extremely high clamping force through a toggle lever transmission. A fully tempered toggle lever.
- Quality assurance through 100% testing.
- Major cooperation with regional suppliers and service providers.
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty.