- Optimal pressing force to seal heels during shoe repair.
- Movable jaws allow for it to be used for a wide variety of shoe types.
- High clamping range, suitable even for boots.
- Large plate for optimal pressure distribution.
- Easy to operate using a one-handed release lever.
- Independent release is prevented by the locking plier mechanism.
- Surface: Nickel-plated
Bollmann quality means:
- Jaws made of high-strength steel.
- Rivets with an extra large diameter for high durability.
- A single-handed quick-release lever with return spring and clamping protection.
- A plier body welded on in the threaded section for extremely high force absorption.
- A carbonitrided knurled screw with a fine thread for precise adjustment of clamping range and pressure.
- Quality assurance through 100% testing in the final inspection.